This past Saturday we loaded up the boys and headed to the Newport Aquarium. Just recently Joseph has had an interest in the moving "Finding Nemo" and we thought it would be a great place to let him explore. It was so much fun to see and hear the little guy run from one exhibit to another. He would point and pound on the tanks, roar at the sharks, hiss at the snakes, and trying to watch him walk over the plexiglass floor that looked into the water and fish beneath us was so funny. Aidan was a trooper as well, he strolled in his stroller & he loved it when I put him in the Baby Bjorn because then he was part of the action. I don't know who had more fun, the boys or Brad and I.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Oh no - don't let him pound on the tanks! The vibrations can be really disturbing for the fish. Besides, how would you like it if people kept pounding on your windows all day? Sorry, but it really disturbs me when I'm at zoos, aquariums and even pet stores and parents let their kids bang on the enclosures. Much to Jon's embarrassment, I've actually stepped in on a couple of occasions to tell the kids to stop when the parents weren't. I've gotten some dirty looks, but hey, the animals didn't ask to be there.
Post a Comment