Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I actually have a camera full of pictures of adventures we've been on over the past couple of weeks, that I will download. Be on the lookout for new postings this week!
Nevertheless, we had Aidan's 4 week appointment last Monday; he got his first immunization shot and his little cry was heartbreaking. He is doing great! Gaining weight like a champ and he is so strong with both head/neck and bearing weight on legs! Here are his most recent stats:
Height 24 inches
Weight 12.8 pounds
Head ...i never remember this one (b/c they don't write this down in his book)
He is above the 95th percentile in both weight and height! Another fun fact was when we compared Joseph at 4 weeks with Aidan at 4 weeks, Aidan is over a pound bigger and 1 inch longer! Dr. Wallace says they need to grow up fast to help the Bengals with their defensive line! I don't know about that...however, Brad would be thrilled I have a feeling!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Aidan's 4 week checkup...
Posted by Misty at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment