Okay...Brad and I make big babies. It's no wonder since Brad was 10lbs. 6oz. and I was 9lbs. 13oz...but the last prediction of my doctor as to the size of our new bundle, left my chin on the ground. The doc is predicting 10.5-11 pounder!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? 11 pounds! Joseph was born at 38 weeks (due to size) and weighed 9lbs. 11oz. and if things go as scheduled, I'll deliver our new baby boy at 39 weeks. One week longer to cook and put on some weight. Apparently, the baby is broad, wide, with a big head (large head circumference comes from my side of the family :), from what the doctors can feel and how big my belly is....looks like we only grow linebackers.
To quote one of the doc's in my practice, "It's a good thing you're having a C-section!"
Look for updates this weekend (or as soon as I can get to my computer)...the go day is this Friday.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
How BIG will baby Meyer be?
Posted by Misty at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment