Brad and I knew that we wanted to start our family sooner, rather than later, as we had been together for 7 years and were not getting any younger. We made the decision to start "trying" on our Napa Valley vacation over Labor Day Weekend. Needless to say, we were both pleasantly surprised to get pregnant in Napa. The funny thing is, however, that we bought cases of wine to be sent home and enjoyed...I found out we were pregnant soon after the cases of wine arrived in Cincy. My one and only rule for Brad was that he could not open any of the bottles we bought until after the baby was born. He agreed...yea!!!
Our son, Joseph Bradley Meyer, was born on May 18th 2007. We knew he was going to be a big baby because I had been measuring big the entire pregnancy...we were right...he weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long.
We have truly been blessed with such a beautiful and healthy baby!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Joseph Bradley Meyer
Posted by Misty at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment